Top 10 Work Out Songs
It can sometimes be hard to keep yourself motivated when you go to the gym, but our top 10 work out songs can help. The best work out songs have both a catchy melody and a strong beat to keep you moving.
- "Just Dance" Lady Gaga - This fun tune can help you keep your energy up during your work out.
- "Mathematics" Mos Def - The complex lyrics keep your mind going to get you through the more tedious parts of your cardio.
- "4 Minutes" Madonna/Justin Timberlake - The reason this makes a great work out song is right in the title. At exactly four minutes, this song is great for timing yourself during a high energy portion of interval training.
- "Bust a Move" Young MC - Flea's masterful funk-inspired bass, the solid beats and the entertaining lyrics make this one a classic for your work out song playlist.
- "Here It Goes Again" OK Go - This isn't on the list of the top work out songs just because the band dances on treadmills. The song has a steady beat that has the perfect tempo for a good work out.
- "Gonna Make You Sweat" C+C Music Factory - No, the irony isn't lost on us that a band whose song we recommend as one of the best work out songs was hiding the fact that they had a fat singer. It's still a tune that gets you moving.
- "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" Daft Punk - Repeating affirmations can make you feel like one of those crystal weenies, unless those affirmations are to the killer beats of a song like "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger." This one was practically written to be used as a work out song.
- "Feel Good Inc." Gorillaz - Nothing gets the endorphins going like an upbeat tune like "Feel Good Inc." This is the sort of song that makes you want to move.
- "Renegades of Funk" Rage Against the Machine - Need a little more angry energy in your work out routine? Rage Against the Machine brings the righteous indignation to energize you and keep you in motion.
- "Pump It" Black Eyed Peas - This song's surf music samples and steady beat get you moving, making it an ideal work out song.
Posted on: Dec. 18, 2010