What To Wear With Black Cargo Jeans
You made the purchase and now you need to know what to wear with black cargo jeans. The comfortable look is actually very versatile. With a little fashion advice and accessories, you can look hot for the next day at work or that special date tonight.
- Plain white tee. The first suggestion on what to wear with black cargo jeans is that plain white tee from the top draw. For a nice walk in the park or a day with the guys, slip on the tee and go. The contrasting look will get attention but scream "laid back guy".
- The striped button down. Wondering how to wear that red striped shirt mom got you for Christmas? Good news, its on the list of what to wear with black cargo jeans. Tuck it in loosely and add a belt.
- Oversized button down. When wondering what to wear with black cargo jeans consider that oversized white shirt hanging next to last year's Halloween costume. Slide it on over a a tucked in tank top. Leave open to be sexy and button half way for clubbing.
- Black tank top. Sometimes a sexy, tight tank top is what to wear with black cargo jeans. The black on black look is hot for the man with the right body. Tighten up the look with a wide belt.
- Silky vest. For what to wear with black cargo jeans at a rockstar type event consider a silky vest. Slide on a plain black or white tee and leave the vest open.
- The velvet jacket. That colored velvet jacket that you always left hanging in the closet may be what to wear with black cargo jeans. For a club event or upscale party, put the colorful jacket on over an untucked black tee or tank.
- Soccer sweater. That big bulky soccer sweater is an answer to the question of what to wear with black cargo jeans. No belt needed, just slip on and go.
- Football fan. Knowing what to wear with black cargo jeans is simple on game day. Put on your favorite football team's jersey. The black will match almost any team's colors.
- Short cropped jacket. For the ultra confident male, a Hip Hop/Ultra Modern answer for what to wear with black cargo jeans may be a cropped jacket. This throw back to the 80's never goes out of style in ultra trendy parties.
- Nothing. Got hot abs? Sexy chest? Then answer what to wear with black cargo jeans by wearing nothing. The shape of cargo pants will accent that hot torso for a day in the park or a ride in a convertible.